1. Collection of information
Methodia Web LTD, ID Code 201575575 respect your personal data and we commit ourselves to protect and process them fairly and transparently in compliance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 of the EU concerning the protection of individuals at processing of personal data and for the free movement of such data and for cancellation of Directive 95/46 / EC (“GDPR / the Regulation”). All your personal data and information belong to you and we confirm and respect that. The security and the correct use of the personal data are of significant importance for both our users and us.
2. Use of information
The website, all available services and consequently all related activities for data processing are performed and made by the following company: Methodia Web Ltd, registered at the Commercial Register with the Registry Agency under UIC 201575575, with head office and management address in 1 Kishinev street, the city of Sofia, in its capacity of a Controller.
The information we collect from you may be used for:
- Improvement of our services
- Improvement of our site
- Contact with you
Should you have any questions regarding this Confidentiality Policy, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, stipulated in it, please contact us in one of the following ways: Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (attn. to Mr. Kiril Zhelev, Data Protection Officer);
3. Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade or otherwise provide your personal identification information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in the operation of our website or run our business, provided that the parties agree to keep this information in full confidentiality.
4. Information protection
We use a variety of security measures to keep your personal information secure.
5. What are your rights as a data subject?
With regard to the personal data which we keep for you, you have the following rights:
Right to be informed about how your personal data is used:
- Right of access
- The availability of the right to require from the controller to correct or to delete personal data or to limit the processing of the personal data referring to the data subject, or the right to object against the processing;
- The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Right to correct the personal data
- Right to erase personal data
- Right to limit us in using your data
- Right to challenge
- Right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority
You may get further information regarding the CPDP by visiting – https://www.cpdp.bg.